The Palomar Restaurant London
If you are looking for a restaurant famous for its trendy food, visit Palomar restaurant situated in the heart of theatre land.
The Palomar Restaurant is a trendy restaurant where you can enjoy the inspired traditional and cultural mixed food of Southern Spain, North Africa and the Levan, but still keeping the taste of UK.
Fluorescent and light golden lights of emitting from lamps, royal blue seats and excellent and well-mannered staff services make whole environment more appetizer.
Every dish reflects the taste of Jerusalem and a mixed of other antique cultures, but making accordance with modern England. There is a long list of menu items that you can enjoy there.
Reservations can be made there in advance on the basis of first come – first served.
If you don’t have time to visit there physically, then you can also make reservation through email or by phone.
Availability of their services is only Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm. Due to its top quality services and best customer support in England, The Palomar has received three best awards of the year and still constantly striving for excellence.
- Street address:34 Rupert St, London W1D 6DN, UK.
- Phone number:+44 20 7439 8777
- Cuisine:Modern Jerusalem's food
- Rating:4.7 / 5
- Sunday:12:30-15:30, 18:00-21:00
- Monday:12:00-14:30, 17:30-23:00
- Tuesday:12:00-14:30, 17:30-23:00
- Wednesday:12:00-14:30, 17:30-23:00
- Thursday:12:00-14:30, 17:30-23:00
- Friday:12:00-14:30, 17:30-23:00
- Saturday:12:00-14:30, 17:30-23:00
Have you been in this place?