Traditional Hawaiian food recipes ideas
Hawaiian food is delicious. If you are traveling Hawaii and you want to know what to eat in Hawaii or if you would like to learn to make Hawaiian food
, here you can see a few videos about traditional Hawaiian food recipes and themed ideas for Hawaiian Luau party foods.
This is a video about 16 Mouthwatering Hawaiian foods and dishes.
- Spam Canned Meat.
- Spam Musubi.
- Portuguese Sausage, Rice & Eggs.
- Teri Chicken Plate Lunch.
- Fried Mahi Mahi Plate Lunch.
- Loco Moco.
- Barbecue Ribs.
- Chow Fun.
- Poke (Raw Fish)
- Mussels Poke.
- Ocean Salad.
- Malasadas (from Leonard’s).
- Chocolate Haupia (Coconut) Pie.
- shave Ice (from Waiola – the Best!).
The next video in HD will explain you exactly how to eat traditional Hawaiian food in Honolulu.
- Chicken Long Rice.
- Lomi-Lomi Salmon.
- Poke, (Ahi), Tako, Ocean Salad.
This video is about Americans trying to eat Hawaiian food for the first time i their life, listen to their comments.
They are tasting 4 Hawaiian dishes, the names of the dishes are:
- Spam Musubi – Spam rice seaweed.
- Loco Moco – White rice, fried egg and hamburger.
- Laulau – Pork wrapped in taro leaf.
- Kalua Pork – Pig cooked in underground oven cabbage.
And in this one, Scottish girls taste Hawaiian food, check them out.
In the video below, the fung bros talking about Hawaiian food (7:00).
This topic is also related to Hawaiian themed party food. If you like this list of traditional Hawaiian food recipes, feel free to share it.